I’m interested in problems in the junction of formal methods, security, machine learning and software engineering. In particular, my current research interests are focused on building trustworthy Artificial Intelligence systems and cyber-physical systems (CPS) using techniques like testing and verification.
Contact me via dcswaj at nus dot edu dot sg or wangjyee at gmail dot com
- 2019/04-present, Research Fellow, SoC, NUS, Supervisor: Prof. Dong Jin Song
- 2018/04-2019/03, Research Fellow, ISTD, SUTD, Supervisor: Prof. Sun Jun
- 2013/09-2018/03, PhD, ISTD, SUTD, Supervisor: Prof. Sun Jun
- 2009/09-2013/07, B.E., Information Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University
- [Dec 2019] One paper entitled White-box Fairness Testing through Adversarial Sampling is accepted by ICSE 2020.
- [May 2019] I attended ICSE 2019 at Montreal, Canada and presented our work Adversarial Sample Detection for Deep Neural Networks through Model Mutation Testing. [slide, code]
- [Dec 2018] Our paper Adversarial Sample Detection for Deep Neural Networks through Model Mutation Testing is accepted by ICSE 2019. [arXiv version]
- [Dec 2018] Our paper Automatically ‘Verifying’ Discrete-Time Complex Systems through Learning, Abstraction and Refinement is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE). [early access version]
- [July 2018] I attended FLOC 2018 at Oxford, UK and presented our work Towards ‘Verifying’ a Water Treatment System at FM. [slide]
- [May 2018] Our paper Towards Optimal Concolic Testing won ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award at ICSE 2018!